Sunday 17 June 2007

TRIBUTE TO BILL KAYSING

An Unforgetable and Honorable man."Wild" Bill Kaysing.


I would like to write some words for you dear Bill. I owe it to you since I've heard your missing. I've read recently your books and I have in my personal archieve the documentary Moon Landings where you easily have proved that NASA is still keeping in the dark the American public opinion.Bill you have inspired a lot of researchers around the world and one of them is me. I admired your courage to fight against the conservative scientific community clearly guided by NASA .Thaks to you and some other courageous pioneers the Moon cover-up has been collapsed. But Bill the problem with the moon is not only the 100% faked lunar photos but the Moon itshelf. They keep hiding from the world that a lot of artifacts were found in the far side of the moon. With programs like Atlas Moon Pro and Google moon they have retouched the information, clearly shown in the planetary program Redshift edition 5. I've written a book Bill for the Mysteries of the Moon, released in Greece in 2005. When I wrote it in 2003, I did't know you very well . But through the documentary Moon Landing and your biography , I realised how great man you have been in your life. I promise you that if my book ever be released in the English language, I will definitely dedicate it to you Bill, because you diserve it by all means.Bill, you left from this world for good. But not from our hearts and thoughts. We missed you a lot.Sotiris SofiasAthens, Greece

No comments: